Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dream Dinner Party!!

If you could have any five people in the world (famous or not) to attend your dinner party who would you invite and why? Also, what would your dinner party look like? Glamorous, beer- BBQ - cutoff t-shirts style, etc...be creative!! This is your dream dinner party!!

Here's mine (Tammy):

Attendees:

1. Oprah Winfrey - because I would love to talk with her about the school she started in South Africa, Leadership Academy School for Girls. I have always dreamed of teaching, and would love the opportunity to start my own school for less fortunate children - to teach any traditional academics, but also life skills.

2. Dalai Lama - to ask him for his wisdom on manifesting a calm mind, body and spirit.

3. Dad (my Dad of course, not yours, well unless your my sibling, haha!)- because he is my strength and stability, and always has been! I am convinced that no one will ever stand on a higher pedestal, ever! Love you Dad!

4. Cameron Diaz - because she seems like she can let her hair down and be silly with me - I need a girl that will still be at the party once everyone has left and will dance all night long (like how she did in "The Holiday").

5. Johnny Depp - gotta have another cool guy for my Dad to hang out with - and so I have the opportunity to talk to my favorite "dark/creepy/talented" actor!! Every movie he's in is dark, strange, twisted, etc...basically, he's in many of the movies I LOVE!!

As for the setting of the dinner party, I would plan to have it glamorously-haunting!! So a lot of red velvet and black, fancy but unique glassware and dinnerware...no sterling sillver, more like brushed silver. Basically a place that anyone would feel glamorous in, even Edward Cullin (the Vampire from "Twilight") would feel right at home:)

Let's see what you've got!!

No comments: