Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back for a second round!!

Well, I'm back. I've had a blog before http://www.tamsterfun.blogspot.com/ but it ended up being more of a photo diary of my days...boring!! So this time I'm going to plan to pick my brain for any thoughts (meaningful or senseless) and hopefully it'll actually be a little entertaining this time.

About me (if you don't care - don't read):

Born and raised (until I was 15) in and around Detroit Michigan (the BIG "D") Moved to Texas in '94to redirect my destiny from a boring existence in Michigan to an existence of more substance in the Heart of Texas!!! I have come across many things (easy and challenging) but don't regret anything since it's those things that have made me the person I am today (graduated from dork to dorky-diva...haha!!) I may know how to put on a cute outfit and flat-iron my hair (which by the way is the most annoying, time consuming process on earth), but 99% of "me" is ready to scream "look at how retarded I am"...and..."would you like to join me in this retarded adventure"!! Have you ever seen the movie "The Holiday", well the part where Cameron Diaz is in London, alone, and she cranks up some Majic 95.5 music and just starts dancing her ass off (like a dork)...well that's me. Close the door and there I am!!

No comments: