Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad! - October 5th, 2008!

I, again found the perfect card for my Dad, and it crossed my mind that I buy so many cards in a lifetime but once I send them off I forget what exactly they said inside (you know it was good - but can't remember).

So I've decided to post the wording of my Dad's birthday card this year! His birthday is Sunday October 5th - so here's to you Dad! This card says exactly what you deserve to hear!

(Cover)
Dear Dad,
On your birthday,
I'm thinking about you -
how much you mean to me
and all the ways
you've made such a wonderful difference
in my life...

(Inside Left)
Thank you
for letting me know
I could always count on you,
that you believe in me
and you'd stand by me,
no matter what.
Thank you
for encouraging me
the dreamer in me,
for loving me
through each and every
fad and phase,
and for accepting my ideas
when they were different
from your own...

(Right inside)
Thank you
for having faith
during the times
when I had to do it on my own,
and for being there
when things didn't work out
exactly how I thought they would.
Thank you
for all that you are -
my wonderful, wise, and loving father.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY with LOVE

Love you Dad! Happy Birthday - see you in May!

~Tammy

No comments: