Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Like A Watermelon

This world is made up of so many personalities.

From aggressive to passive, arrogant to diffident, happy to depressed, optomist to pessimist, selfish to unselfish, active to lazy - the list goes on and on...

Have you ever thought of yourself or someone you know as a watermelon personality?

Watermelons are very firm on the outside, they don't get damaged easily, and the outer layer is fairly successful at protecting all things important on the inside, all the soft, sweet, vulnerable innards of their being.

Have you noticed that when you go to cut into the watermelon it usually takes quite a bit of effort to make the first cut, but once you're through the outer layer, the inside is completely soft?

These watermelon personalities are tough people, can get things done, and don't let small issues get in the way. They are strong a lot the time, but are still human, and still feel. The problem with these personalities is how they go from strong to completely soft in just a single uncomfortable touch (the "knife"). Of course they recover fairly quickly on the outside, but the "knife" has left remnants of it's damage, and that damage lingers.

Of course I don't know any watermelon personalities...but I thought it would get you all thinking (wink wink).

Pretty random, I know...but WHO CARES!! Take it or leave, don't really care;)

Happy Tuesday!

Ms. Watermelon:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the question I was googling... a couple of years later, but it was definitely.my answer

PhilGuy said...

I'm a Watermelon too... Join us in our Watermelon Group in WAZZUB!!!

https://world.wazzub.com/1000064321

Once registered, join our forum:

https://world.wazzub.com/viewtopic.php?id=319

Unknown said...

Yes I am also a Watermelon,but yellow on the inside. Yellow watermelons are Sweeter. They look exactly the same on the inside except being yellow and not red. They too have black seeds.
When I was a girl I could tell the difference from the outside but I'm not sure I could now!
I too am a member of the group at
https://www.wazzub.com/1000834362
You can find me in the same chat mentioned above. & you can Email me.
@ myunicornteam@gmail.com
Come visit us!!! We have an Amazing group!!


MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!! IT IS YOUR CHOICE!!