Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have You Ever Thought...

I was driving yesterday and had a random thought cross my mind (happens often), then I thought why don't I blog this thought and some others;) Enjoy!

1. Does everyone else see the same red/green/yellow, etc that I see? Or do we just assume it's all the same shade of the color because as a child we picked up a crayon - learned how to read the color name - then associated it with whatever color/shade we saw?

2. Why do people buy exercise equipment that says "results not typical"?

3. If clowns are suppose to be funny why are so many people scared of them?

4. What's the point of a car dealership survey if the salesman asks to fill it out himself in exchange for a free tank of gas?

5. If you smoke through kemo - shouldn't that be called suicide?

6. Shouldn't people who complain about how difficult a technology is to use - NOT use it? (article on the iPhone yesterday)

7. Do dreadlocks stink? haha! I've always wondered that:)

8. Did you know that Jack-in-the-Box is giving away 2 FREE taco's tomorrow (Thurs the 26th) if you show them a gas receipt? Hmmm...creative:) Meet you there!

9. When are you too old to trick-or-treat? I feel like I'm never too old for FREE candy!

10. (Radio ad from a real estate company) "We'll help you buy a house and if you're not satisfied within 18 months of purchase, we'll help you sell it"...WHAT????!!!!! No shit you'll help them sell it, you're a real estate company and you want to make money on the same home twice!

11. You know those reflectors on the road that run along the center and outside lines? Well, I bet blind people could drive if they used them as braille.

12. We're "Going Green"! Don't you wish you came up with something as stupid/simple as that and it went nationwide in moments?

13. Guess what the movie "The Happening" was about? Well, it never tells you, but "it" just keeps happening!...hahahaha!! (FYI...horrible horror flick!)

14. Why do people order a Big Mac, Large Fry and a DIET coke? If you're gonna go crazy and try to kill yourself with a Big Mac and Large Fry, be true to your suicide and get a real coke!!

15. Isn't it strange how two people can eat the same thing and as one person puts it in their mouth they are completely disgusted and the other is oooing and ahhhing over it? Shouldn't it taste the same to everyone?

16. You know what sucks? When you have a professor that's too smart to teach you something...what kind of crazy shit is that! haha! (I just finished statistics - and this man was WAY too smart to teach us...haha!)

17. How do you get to a point where your alarm goes off and you wake up thinking "I'm gonna rob a bank today at 2 o'clock"? I guess I don't quite have a criminal mind so I can't imagine waking up thinking "today's the day!"

18. Have you ever been in another room when all of a sudden you "felt" like someone just turned the TV on (even though you couldn't hear it)? I do all the time - I was told I have supernormal hearing from a doctor - whatever that means?

19. Assuming there is a heaven - wouldn't it be awesome if it was like the movie "What Dreams May Come"?

20. Does the Container store sell containers for your containers?

I'm sure I'll come up with more in the future - hopefully at least one of these at least made you laugh, if not think;)

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments: