Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Meaning?

I love tornadoes!!! Okay, maybe I don’t like them enough to rip my home apart, or my body for that matter – but I LOVE the adrenaline that gets pumped through my veins when an intense storm is coming through.

You’re probably thinking, well that’s a random topic for the blog, well not really since I had a dream last night where I was caught in the path of a nest of tornadoes…woohoo! I didn’t want to wake up – the dream was way too exciting to wake up and face the cruel world awaiting me :(

I guess Larry was at work archiving some of my files. Read an older blog is you don’t know Larry yet.

So I’m dreaming I’m with my mom (away from home) when all of a sudden I look out the window and see a dark blackish-blue sky all around us. I tell her “come on – we'd better head back to the house so we’ll be there before the storm hits”.

Then POOF! (Larry grabs the “we’re home” file) and now we’re standing at her front door and she’s crouched down trying to get the key in the keyhole – and I’m crouched behind her thinking “hurry, hurry” it's almost here! Then I look behind us and I see a HUGE twister only about 200 yards away!!

As I increasingly feel stressed, I stop to tell myself to take a deep breath and chill (that was a weird part to me – because I even talk to myself in my dreams…HAHAHA!!), so I take a deep breath, and let it out…ahhhhh – then WALAH the door opens! Then we rush in, close the door behind us and run for cover!

In the dream we were in a cellar (my mom doesn’t even have a cellar…haha!) and the tornado rips through the house, right over our heads - the noise it made was ear piercing, and we just kept crouching low and tight hoping that we wouldn't get sucked away! Then silence. We’re alive…that was AWESOME!!!

Come to find out Larry (the guy in my head) put a blanket over our heads instead of the cellar…haha!! Larry is goofy sometimes :)

So we remove the blanket from our heads…haha…and then I look out the window and I see three more tornadoes swirling in a group all over the open field outside! Holy shit! This, again…is AWESOME!!

Not sure what happened to those tornadoes (I guess Larry dropped the file)? – but – now all of the open land is flooded and rescue boats are cruising out to help all the people that are alive outside – swimming. Needless to say, we survived.

Tornado chasing - wouldn't that be fun!!

Here is what http://www.dreammoods.com/ thinks;

Tornadoes
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the nexxt week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represents people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

Hmmmm…interesting.

“Okay kids, class is over - any questions on tornadoes or how jacked up Miss Tammy is?”

No comments: