Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strange Thought...

Yesterday Timothy and I went to Mt. Bonnell in hopes to see the oversized moon that is suppose to appear over the next couple of days- but it ended up being too cloudy to see it:(

...but it was still nice to get out of this cave I call home.

So we're driving home, heading down Mt. Bonnell Rd. to 2222 and as I'm watching us drive down this winding road my brain decides to have a totally random thought...

"that would suck to die today because I feel like there is something more to this life than what I've done up-to this point"...then I thought "whoa, where did that come from?- I've always felt satisfied with where I was in my life".

I mean;

I'm still young-ish
I almost, finally have my Bachelor's degree (after almost 7 years)
I've become a quilter (photo-quilts)
I'm learning piano (which I love)
I've been in a committed relationship for almost 9 years
I have a little dog (named Zena)
No kids (can't juggle school and kids - and now I'm thinking about getting my Master's)

Suddenly, all of those things that seemed so perfect are not that perfect anymore, it's crazy?

Before now, that was a fairly satisfying to have the american dream but now, I want to LIVE...like finish my degree - go teach English overseas for 6+ mos. - continue applying for roles in independent films, and anything else my lil' heart desires!

Anywho, just had to share my random thought - since my blog IS titled "Thoughts" - haha!

No comments: